UMTYMP Calc III, 1994-95, Student Comments:
- "Davide was an excellent teacher, He pushed me to levels at which he knew I could operate and was especially understanding during difficult periods in my year."
- "Very good, friendly I always felt free to ask questions, etc. Very competent. I learned a lot from the lectures, much more than any other year."
- "This was by far the best year of UMTYMP I've had."
- "In the five years of UMTYMP I have had no class better than this one or even as good."
- "I guess it would have been helpful for me to get more comfortable with the material before we moved on. I think 2 classes a week would have been nice. I understand a lot but didn't master things; which makes it hard to use them in the future. Excellent instructors and environment."
- "Less assumption that you understand."
- "UMTYMP should expand its curriculum away from calculus and include probability, statistics and number theory. Why so much emphasis on Calc?"