Unix TeX fonts for jsMath
The first thing to try is the following:
(The above procedure was suggest by Richard Gill.)
- Create a directory called
.fontsin your home directory (if you don't already have one) via '
- Unzip the TTF versions of the TeX fonts into this directory
- CD to the
~/.fontsdirectory and run 'sudo fc-cache -fv'
- Restart your browser
If that doesn't work, you may be able to get the fonts to work for you using the following approach:
- Unzip the TTF versions of the TeX fonts into
- CD to that directory and run '
sudo fc-cache -fv' to rebuild the cache
- Restart the X-windows server and your browser
I have seen postings that suggest running
fc-cache, but don't know if it is necessary.