- Illustrating Beyond the Third Dimension (with
T.F. Banchoff), Leonardo, special issue: Visual Mathematics, 25 (1992) 273–280.
- Vertex-minimal simplicial immersions of the Klein bottle in three-space, Geometriae Dedicata 50 (1994) 117–141.
- Tight immersions of simplicial surfaces in three-space, Topology 35 (1996) 863–873.
- "Tightness for smooth and polyhedral immersions of the real projective plane with one handle", in Tight and Taut Submanifolds, Proceedings of the Mathematics Sciences Research Institute, ed. T. E. Cecil and S.-S. Chern, 1997, 119–133.
- An interactive gallery on the internet: "Surfaces beyond the third dimension" (with
T.F. Banchoff), International Journal of Shape Modeling 5 (1999) 7–22; (PDF, 1M)
(see also the URL
- A tight polyhedral immersion of the real projective plane with one handle, Pacific Journal of Mathematics 196 (2000) 113–122;
(see also the URL
- A tight polyhedral immersion of the twisted surface of Euler characteristic -3, Topology, 40 (3) (2001) 571–584.
StageToolsPackage for Creating Geometry for the Web, in Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, 2002, 67–78.
- A Virtual Reconstruction of a Virtual Exhibit (with T. F. Banchoff), in Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, 2002, 27–38.
- Every tight immersion in three-space of the projective plane with one handle is asymmetric, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 215 (2004), no. 2, 223–243.
- Which scoring rule maximizes Condorcet efficiency? (with W. Gehrlein and W. Zwicker), Theory and Decision, 58 (2005), no. 2, 145–185.
- Math Awareness Month 2000: An Interactive Experience (with T. F. Banchoff), Mathematics and Culture II Visual Perfection: Mathematics and Creativity, ed. Michele Emmer, Springer-Verlag, 2005, 83–97.
- Convex Decompositions (with W. Zwicker), Journal of Convex Analysis 16 (2009), No. 2, 367–376.
(PDF 224KB) (abstract)
- Accounting in the Clouds: How Web 2.0, Cloud Computing, and SaaS are impacting the Accounting Profession, with
J. Santucci, B. Morris, P. Neidermeyer, and A. S. Flemming, in Enterprise 2.0: How Technology, E-Commerce, and Web 2.0 are Transforming Business Virtually, ed. by Tracy Tuten, Praeger Publishers, 2010. (web)
- Voting with Rubber Bands, Weights, and Strings (with R. Dai, D. Gnoutcheff, G. Lanterman, A. Mackenzie, A. Morse, N. Srivastava, and W. Zwicker), Mathematical Social Sciences, 64 (2012) no. 1, 11–185. (researchgate, web)
- MathJax: A Platform for Mathematics on the Web, Notices of the American Mathematical Society, 59 (2012) no. 2, 312–316. (PDF 508K)