- Para Além da Terceira Dimencão, a physical and virtual reproduction of Surfaces Beyond the Third Dimension, with the physical exhibit touring universities in Portugal. See
- The Math Awareness Month 2000 poster and electronic companion at
- Surfaces Beyond the Third Dimension, a virtual mathematical art gallery on the web at
- Animated logos for the New York Journal of Mathematics and the NCTM 2000 project.
- Imagery for the 50th anniversary of the AHSME award.
- Images used in a recruiting poster for the MAA.
- Cover images for the Notices of AMS for November 1996 and March 1997.
- Images for magazine articles about mathematics or math on the internet.
- Illustrations for articles and books, including:
- Statistics, the conceptual approach,
G.R. Iversonand M. Gergen, Springer-Verlag (1997). Cover illustration, chapter openings.
- Beyond the Third Dimension: Geometry, Computer Graphics, and Higher Dimensions,
T. F. Banchoff, Scientific American Library, W. H. Freeman and Co., New York (1990).
- On the Shoulders of Giants: New Approaches to Numeracy,
L. A. Steen, ed., National Accadamy of Sciences Press (1991).
- Fractal Music, Hypercards, and More ...,
M. Gardner, W. H. Freeman and Co., New York (1992). Cover Illustration.
- Rational Points on Elliptic Curves,
J. H. Silvermanand J. Tate, Springer-Verlag, New York (1992).
- "Investigating volumes: the Air France cup",
T. F. Banchoff, Geometry's Future, COMAP (1991).
- Linear Algebra through Geometry,
T. F. Banchoffand J. Wermer, Springer-Verlag, New York (1991).
- On the geometry of piecewise circular curves,
T. F. Banchoffand P. Giblin, Amer. Math. Monthly, 101 (1994) 403-416.
- A science fiction novel by Catherine Asaro, to appear.
- A science fiction novel, Amaryllis Night and Day, by Russel Hoban, to appear.
- Exploring the Shape of Space, by Jeffery Weeks, to appear.